Tuesday 14 September 2010

Bankroll Challenge and MFTOPS #13

Had to miss Event #12 due to being otherwise occupied and nothing great to report from event #13 - I got off to an ok start and was above average chipstack for around 4 hours, but I couldn't get any action with my big hands and ended up busting out around the 3000 mark, 1200 short of the money.

Started off a bankroll challenge at the weekend and this has been going ok so far:
  • $50 initial buy-in
  • 0.01-0.02 FR
  • Multi-tabling x4
  • Need 10 times the x4 buy in before moving to the next level (so $200 before going to 0.02-0.05)

I've been winning at around 13bb/100 and am actually running at slightly below all-in EV, which is obviously good. Will be trying to get around 10K hands played before the end of the month - not going to set any immediate goals apart from that, just want to get a feel on how much time I can devote to this on a regular basis before seeing what my targets are. Monthly graphs etc to follow.

I will also be "cheating" a little on getting to the $200 target - with a bonus to clear and some rakeback due this should hopefully help me to move through the initial level a bit quicker.

As for the rest of the proposed MFTOPS events - my daughter's christening has been scheduled for this weekend so will be missing these in all likelihood. Might get the chance to play in event #26 but the Sunday tournament is definitely out.

No comments: