Sunday 31 May 2009

Intro

Well, the purpose of this blog was to discuss my online poker exploits - given that these have been non existent for the last year or so might explain why it's taken me this long to actually post anything! But the exams are all over now, so back to the virtual tournament felt I go..

Anyway, might as well start off with some good news.. a tournament win, and of all things, it was a Pot Limit Omaha tournament!




Only small, but it's a start.. played well in the tournament, got a few horrible beats which left me crippled, then roared back to make the final table and hit a good run of cards at the right time. Final 3 and heads up I was pretty aggressive and had good reads on my opponents and managed to take it down..

A few other small cashes to report, nothing major.. one good thing is that the only way I'm leaving tournaments seems to be on bad beats - whilst it's frustrating it must mean I'm doing something right!

One other thing I'm hoping to do more of is play more live events round Ireland - this is the other purpose of the blog, to visit live poker venues and see what they are like. Will hopefully have more of this sort of thing to report in future posts.

GL All,

PK

No comments: